Are you wondering if your business website could be performing a whole lot better for you? Maybe you already know it isn’t but don’t know where to start.
Maybe it’s time for a complete Website Audit!
Our technical Website Audit is deep! You’ll receive an in depth report of our findings and tell you how to fix it. Plus, there is no commitment to hire us to perform any fixes or improvements.
Here’s what’s included in our WordPress Website Technical & SEO Audit:
We have a 23 point check on site structure for SEO and Accessibility (which lends itself to good SEO). Whew! Website architecture is one of the most important part of good design.
We’ll dig deep into your site and see how well it scores on our Usability Test.
On Page SEO Analysis
On-page SEO is still very important to your sites search engine rankings. We’ll crawl your site and discover any on-page issues. We’ll review your site for then content and quality content.
Off Page Analysis
This includes us digging into your inbound links which is a major factor in ranking. We’ll also review your social media accounts to see what you may be missing out on.
Technical SEO Review including
- Site Speed – this is a huge metric that Google uses to determine site quality. Faster IS better!
- Google Analytics / Search Console – we’ll make sure both are implemented and review them for technical errors.
- Index Analysis – we’ll check to see if all your main pages are indexed with Google.
- Mobile – we’ll review your mobile version to make sure it’s rendering correctly
- To make sure you’re running on the latest version
- Plugin review for security and performance as well as to see if any are abandoned (this is a serious security issue).
For even more information we have these services available to help you improve your website
If you want to see why your competitors rank where they do, and how they manage this, we can analyse your competitors for your main keyword search phrases.
Our WordPress Website Technical & SEO Audits start at $500 and go up depending on how large your website is and on other factors, such as is it an ecommerce site, etc.
Contact us today about getting your Website Audit scheduled.
(We’re typically booked out at least 1 month.)